I’m pleased to announce that Janet Neal, leader of the Tribe of SuperbWomen, has asked me to teach the first of a series of webinars she’ll be hosting in the months to come. I’ll be sharing a quick and intense 45-minute session on social media marketing, and it’s nice timing because it’ll give anyone who’s interested a chance to get a taste of part of what I’ll be teaching at Women At Woodstock this October – which will be a mash-up of my two original ideas:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Ann’s “Magic Bullet” formula to integrate all your activities, do less work, and get better results
WORDPRESS – Ann’ crash course on design customization, SEO, security, social media integration, and a slew of cool plugins
So Janet Neal will be hosting my webinar a week from Thursday, April 21 at 11:30 eastern, 8:30 pacific. You can attend the webinar whether you’re a Superbwomen Tribe member or not, and whether you’ll be attending Women At Woodstock or not. I hope you’ll join me, because there’s going to be a lot of juicy stuff packed into our 45-minute session. Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering:
Social Media Marketing: Are You On A Hamster Wheel In Hell?
- Stop running on a hamster wheel – make your social media fit your life, not the other way around
- Know your purpose online – and it’s not to sell your product or service (I’ll tell you why)
- What platforms should you be using?
- Get the most bang for your buck; don’t do four times as much work as you need to
- The social part of social media – why it’s so important, and why it’s so perfectly suited to women
- Measuring your success – reports and numbers that help you gauge how you’re doing
- The one thing that’s still the king of social media, and why (and it’s probably not what you think)
- Social media is only one side of the triangle: you need all three sides to have a powerful social media strategy
The webinar is free if you’re a Tribe member, and just $10 (with the coupon code below) if you’re not yet a member. Here are the details:
Date: April 21st (Thursday)
Time: 11:30-12:15 ET
Via: Zoom webinar – when you register you’ll get login info
Price: Free for Tribe members, $25 for non-members BUT there is a coupon for my WAW sisters (enter the word tribe) for $15 off, bringing it to $10.
P.S. The webinar will be recorded and made available afterward to members via the members’ library.