I’m pleased to announce that Janet Neal, leader of the Tribe of SuperbWomen, has asked me to teach the first of a series of webinars she’ll be hosting in the months to come. I’ll be sharing a quick and intense 45-minute session on social media marketing, and it’s nice timing because it’ll give anyone who’s interested a chance to get a taste of part of what I’ll be teaching at Women At Woodstock this October – which will be a mash-up of my two original ideas:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Ann’s “Magic Bullet” formula to integrate all your activities, do less work, and get better results
WORDPRESS – Ann’ crash course on design customization, SEO, security, social media integration, and a slew of cool plugins
So Janet Neal will be hosting my webinar a week from Thursday, April 21 at 11:30 eastern, 8:30 pacific. You can attend the webinar whether you’re a Superbwomen Tribe member or not, and whether you’ll be attending Women At Woodstock or not. I hope you’ll join me, because there’s going to be a lot of juicy stuff packed into our 45-minute session. Here’s the rundown of what I’ll be covering:
Social Media Marketing: Are You On A Hamster Wheel In Hell?
- Stop running on a hamster wheel – make your social media fit your life, not the other way around
- Know your purpose online – and it’s not to sell your product or service (I’ll tell you why)
- What platforms should you be using?
- Get the most bang for your buck; don’t do four times as much work as you need to
- The social part of social media – why it’s so important, and why it’s so perfectly suited to women
- Measuring your success – reports and numbers that help you gauge how you’re doing
- The one thing that’s still the king of social media, and why (and it’s probably not what you think)
- Social media is only one side of the triangle: you need all three sides to have a powerful social media strategy
The webinar is free if you’re a Tribe member, and just $10 (with the coupon code below) if you’re not yet a member. Here are the details:
Date: April 21st (Thursday)
Time: 11:30-12:15 ET
Via: Zoom webinar – when you register you’ll get login info
Price: Free for Tribe members, $25 for non-members BUT there is a coupon for my WAW sisters (enter the word tribe) for $15 off, bringing it to $10.
Click here to register!
P.S. The webinar will be recorded and made available afterward to members via the members’ library.
2 thoughts on “Get A Taste of My Upcoming Workshop Next Week”
Just got in from a whirlwind day with Veterans and preparing for a Mentor Training. I don’t know how I missed this webinar on social media but yes, I’m interested to register (even though its over) to listen to the tape. IHow do I make this happen? Just let me know. THANKS, Joyce Cohen P.S. Hope all is well and CONGRATS on all the great work you are doing.
This is so bizarre, Joyce – yet not… I swear – and I’m not kidding, I swear – last night as I was going to sleep I thought, I wonder how Joyce is doing? I was thinking about the little bit of time we had to talk at the Women At Woodstock Salon in NYC a year ago, how far you drove in to attend, the fact that I didn’t get you on video before you had to leave… and then I saw this comment from you today! I will have the recorded webinar up on the WAW website in a few days and I’ll let you and everyone know it’s available – so you’ll get to see the whole thing. So glad to hear from you! Send me an email if you have a chance and update me on your goings-on!