I’m excited to share that I was asked to join a group of 21 women-in-midlife leaders who are to be featured in Eva Medilek’s series, “Midlife on Fire: How to Create Powerful Shifts in Thoughts and Actions to Ignite a Life of Wow! ” Eva is conducting daily interviews for over three straight weeks and offering them free to each of our communities of friends and followers.
Rather than try to describe what this series is about, and how it might speak to you, I’ll share Eva’s words with you directly:
Think you’re ‘too old’ for your dream life? Think again.Have you ever dreamed of doing something else – something more, or bigger! – with your life, but never pursued it? If so, you might now feel like you just can’t achieve that dream or goal, because it’s just too late, you’re “too old.” Well, you can, it’s not, and you’re not! The time is now!I’m on a mission to inspire and empower you to ignite your dream life NOW. How? By hosting a no-cost online interview series called Midlife on Fire: How to Create Powerful Shifts in Thoughts and Actions to Ignite a Life of Wow! The event brings together more than 21 experts (myself included) to share insights and expertise on how to remove the limiting beliefs that stop you from pursuing your dreams and goals, so you can make THIS the best time of your life!It started Monday, February 12th and you can gain access to the interviews by clicking here.Ditch Mediocrity And Ignite Your Life.When you go to the link above, you’ll gain access to these REAL, short, content-rich conversations with a variety of experts, and you’ll learn techniques and strategies to shift from the inaction of your comfort zone into action towards your dreams.Here’s some of what’s going to be covered in the video interviews:
- How to break old habits and beliefs that hold you back, so you can finally start taking action toward a life that lights your soul on fire!
- How to laugh at the challenges of midlife so you can stop letting them hold you back and instead rebuild into the next beautiful version of yourself.
- One thing you can start doing right away to feel better, physically and emotionally, and look great too (this is something many women overlook!).
- Simple, powerful tools you can use now (and every day) to take control of your finances, make happiness a habit (really!), and promote overall well-being.
- Where you are now, in your comfort zone – which is the place where dreams go to die – and how to escape so you can finally live exactly as you want to.
- Exercises to repair your brain and prevent dementia so you can stay sharp as you pursue the new, best phase of your life!
- And much more!In short, if you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done. And during Midlife on Fire, you’ll find specific, actionable advice you can use to shift your thoughts and actions to remove blocks and FINALLY create the life you desire. I speak from personal experience; over seven years ago, when I turned 50, life threw me a curveball. Still, I chose to view it as something that happened FOR me, not TO me, and I began my journey toward living the life I knew I deserved. I did the work to stop playing small, and to remove the self-imposed limits on my life. Now, I’m hosting Midlife on Fire to empower you to do the same.
I’m really happy to be interviewed for this series, because god knows I’ve changed the course of my life several times, and I look forward to sharing my insights and advice, gleaned from years of success and failure. Here is the link where you can gain access to Midlife on Fire at no cost:
My interview aired on March 5. Here it is: